drok...@gmail.com wrote on 5/29/19 3:09 PM:
On Saturday morning, dom0 had a kernel update 4.19.43-1 which broke Qubes for
people with older ATI Radeon cards.  It was temporarily pulled.

I see the same kernel is now back in the updates repository.  Is this the same
kernel which breaks ATI Radeon cards?  Or is it a different kernel, that fixes
the ATI Radeon breaking issue.

I am afraid to install the update.  If it is the same kernel (it is same
number) it will break my Qubes install again.  I am not looking forward to
going thru all of that again.  I checked on the open issues page, and didn't
see any info on this update, one way or the other.  If I missed it, I
apologize.  I'm fairly new to Qubes and still learning how support works.

Are you sure it's not 4.19.46-3 (the fixed version)?