shamaarmarti...@gmail.com:
Gear: Thinkpad 1TB SSD, 32GB, windows 10, 32GB USB flash

Process:
1. Download qubes setup on usb.
2. I chose my 1TB SSD for the installation destination
3. I have to reclaim space even though it’s a new computer fresh out of the box.
4. Setup user creation and configuration.
5. When I try to finish installation it freezes during the user creation part.
and I have to reset my laptop.

That an unusual place for the installer to freeze. What was the error code?