ljul8...@gmail.com wrote on 6/7/19 8:07 PM:
Hello everyone. I was told that if someone manages to infect the dom0, they
will know about all the MAC addresses so my question is: does someone know
which MAC addresses does infecting dom0 reveal?

Theoretically, if someone managed to only compromise dom0 but wasn't capable of vectoring their attack from it, they would be unable to locate any MAC addresses since dom0 has no network connection and devices containing MACs are in sys-net. However, this is very unlikely. Realistically, someone who owned dom0 would have full access to all VMs, including sys-net and its MAC addresses. A more likely scenario is sys-net itself gets temporarily compromised. This would also result in being able to view MAC addresses of assigned devices.

Keep in mind every device you connect to (such as a wireless access point) also knows your MAC address, because that's how networking works. You can randomize it with https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/anonymizing-your-mac-address/.