On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:36:22 AM UTC, Chris Laprise wrote:
> On 7/1/19 11:18 PM, Philip Pians wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 3:13:56 AM UTC, Philip Pians wrote:
> >> Using instructions to create VPN appvm (with provides network), no service
> >> called vpn-handler-openvpn, or any other with VPN in name under service
> >> tab, nor do any of the other VMs. Tried adding “network connections” from
> >> applications tab, and can select to import a VPN configuration then can’t
> >> proceed to do anything once file is selected because everything is greyed
> >> out.
> >> I’ve looked and looked for help setting up VPN but info seems to be
> >> identical and not address this problem. Please help, if I can’t get past
> >> first step...
> >
> > Edit: Here is instructions I followed:
> > https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support
> > https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/
>
> You should only follow one of these, not both. I assume you meant the
> first one...
>
> The way to add a new service here is to just type it on the line and
> click the plus sign.
>
> --
>
> Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
> https://github.com/tasket
> https://twitter.com/ttaskett
> PGP: BEE2 20C5 356E 764A 73EB  4AB3 1DC4 D106 F07F 1886

Yes, quite a few threads link to the first one and seems more useful than the
out of date second one. I’m a little embarrassed, thought I need to select from
the drop-down menu…
Now at second step, there’s no such file or directory called vpn in /rw/config…
can I just make this directory? Or is it supposed to exist with files in it?