Am Samstag, 29. Juni 2019 01:25:07 UTC+2 schrieb Daniil Travnikov:
> Do not leave this thread after your any steps (successful or not) because I
> want to buy Macbook 12-inch for Qubes OS in near future. And I will keep my
> eyes on this thread. Thank you in advance.

I have managed to install QubesOS with crashing on creating the net-vm. I have
managed to get to the rescue system (boot from stick and starting anaconda
--recue manual), but I was unable to disable the netvm from starting.

At the moment the systems boots up and presents me a black screen with
mouse-cursor and restarts a short while after that.

Matthias