Am Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2019 00:31:16 UTC+2 schrieb awokd:
> Matthias Brumm:
> > Am Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019 16:14:52 UTC+2 schrieb awokd:
> >> Look for the section of XML that contains <property
> >> name="name">sys-net</property>.
> >>
> > Thank you for your help. I disabled all three autostart vms to hopefully
> > get the system to start, but no luck. I think I surrender for now to get
> > this installed on a Macbook.
>
> Didn't think of it earlier, but you could also remove the devices
> assigned to sys-net in that same section of XML. Look for lines like
>      <device backend-domain="dom0" id="09_00.0"/> and delete them. If
> that still doesn't let you boot Qubes, it's some other issue besides
> sys-net.

That was a very good idea. After editing the xml file I got to the stage 2 and
I think Qubes had to do some last steps. Then Qubes OS booted. When I have the
time, I can now look into enabling network etc.

When I am done, I try to make a short section for the macbook troubleshooting
information.

Matthias