Hello Franziska,

I just found the post from Black Beard and your answer. Since I have the same
problem, I have some questions and would be verry happy, if you could send me
your How-to.

Am Mittwoch, 21. November 2018 00:03:23 UTC+1 schrieb 799:
> I made the decisions that I can live with this risk, still I wanted to try as
> reasonable secure as possible which included:

We made the same decisions for our needs and did some tries to. We are now at a
place, where we want to enable bitlocker and luks encryption for Win10 and
Qubes. But moving Grub to a Qubes Partition didn't work yet. I found some
description
(https://www.andysblog.de/dualboot-mit-windows-8-bitlocker-und-debian-wheezy)
and was able to follow the steps. But after that the windows bootmanager workes
fine and qubes failed booting...

> 1) having my windows partition Bitlocker encrypted
> 2) run Coreboot
> 3) Beeing able to Multiboot and launch windows without entering the Bitlocker
> Recovery key

Sounds very good and seems to be perfect for our needs. But what is core boot?

> I spent lots (!!) of time getting this accomplished, but it worked.
> I can send you my How-to if you are interested.

Your How-to would be a great help for us.

Thanks in advance an greetings, Stefan