‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 2:20 AM, haaber <haa...@web.de> wrote:

> > > https://twitter.com/debian
> > > Buster has arrived!
> >
> > Yay! :D
>
> That is awesome! Concrete question: I have still debian-9-minimal's
> running (for ex. for netvm), is there a new debian-buster-minimal
> template in preparation (or already available, and I did not see it)?
> Cheers, Bernhard

Hi Bernhard,
in my case I just upgraded debian-9-minimal to debian-10-minimal, changing the
name release from 'stretch' to 'buster' in /etc/apt/sources.list and
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/qubes-r4.list . The upgrade process has been
straightforward.

Here is a tutorial for upgrading from jessi to stretch
http://qubesosfasa4zl44o4tws22di6kepyzfeqv3tg4e3ztknltfxqrymdad.onion/doc/template/debian/upgrade-8-to-9/

Cheers