On 7/15/19 7:06 AM, Kikko wrote:
Hi, I see that many have updated to Debian 10 Buster, which I think is also essential to
update Whonix, but to me the "full-upgrade" removes the qubes- * packages and
breaks the connection with Qubes.
I would like to know how to upgrade to Debian 10 Buster, all the procedures
lead inexorably to having the TemplateVM no longer working.
Thank you

Hi,

You have to replace 'stretch' with 'buster' in _both_ of these files:

/etc/apt/sources.list
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/qubes-r4.list

If you had previously added 'testing' or 'sid' you may have to also comment those out for the upgrade procedure.

Then do the following:

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade