After the latest update during boot it is showing messages like VT-D and others are not enabled. I tried to access this information using "sudo journalctl -b" but found nothing.

Is there are any boot log that I can access to read and diagnose these issues?

Also, does anyone know why these messages are appearing now?

Thanks for your help in advance.