Hi,

Does XEN expose any sort of configuration-controlled feature or interface
that would sets aside XEN-owned memory in a way that can be exposed as a
block device within dom0, for use as a RAM disk?

Or, should I just utilize the straightforward approach of adding the amount
of RAM I wish to use as a RAM disk to the baseline dom0 RAM configuration,
and then set up the RAM disk in dom0?