Hi,

because of impatience I finally modify my laptop by sacrifing an
internal antenna connected to the internal modem, soldering the coax
cable to a SMA connector and fixing it to the chassis.

this way I am able to passtrought the modem to my kali HVM and connect
directly more powerfull antennas to the modem, and optionnally test in
the same time multiple antennas with multiple net VMs. Great.

However, I am still interested to know how to use USB devices in HVM.

marmot-te: