Ok, this wasn't expected but I actually see similar behavior on my T470 -
power consumption is roughly 2X on the T470 after suspend/resume, and 3-4x
on the T490. Can someone else try measuring power consumption before and
after the first suspend/resume cycle and report back? I have a feeling this
could be impacting more people.