On 7/28/19 2:29 PM, mmoris-dg3qef7t2pdafugrpc6...@public.gmane.org wrote:
It worked with the 5.1.15-1 !

Many thanks!

July 28, 2019 3:19 PM, mmoris-dg3qef7t2pdafugrpc6...@public.gmane.org wrote:

The 5.1.15-1 was deleted with the --action=upgrade
Is there a way to reinstall the package again?

July 28, 2019 2:49 PM,
dhorf-hfref.4a288f10-wrfazjlk6nhg9huczpv...@public.gmane.org wrote:

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 12:34:25PM +0000,
mmoris-dg3qef7t2pdafugrpc6...@public.gmane.org wrote:

Thanks the package is now successfully installed!

good! (but actualy not required now that i think about it)

Now I changed the kernel of my sys-firewall to point to the new kernel
- 5.2.3-1 and tried to start the AppVM.
However the sys-firewall is started fine but qrexec fails and throws
an error that it cannot communicate with the sys-firewall so I'm no
longer able to run any command in the VM.

i can confirm 5.2.3 doesnt really want to start, and i didnt see
any obvious reason for it in the console log.

Is there anything missing apart from changing the kernel with the qvm-prefs?

no, thats all there is to it, but it needs to be a working kernel.
its in the not-enabled-by-default testing-repo for a reason.

try using the 5.1.15-1 you already have installed.

1) don't "top post"

2) in dom0 do uname -a does it say kernel 4.19 , if so you don't need "the wg package"

3) do a little search for "tasket vpn qubes github" and try his script per instructions

then report back