On 8/4/19 8:37 AM, mmoris-dg3qef7t2pdafugrpc6...@public.gmane.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm struggling to get my T480s working on resume as it displays a blank
> screen that doesn't allow me to do anything.
> All problematic modules are already part of the suspend blacklist:
>
> ehci_pci
> xhci_pci
> iwldvm
> iwlmvm
>
> Nonetheless the resume only works when I shutdown the sys-usb before the
> suspend, which is a bit painful to do on every suspend.
> Power management also doesn't work, when I press the power off button
> nothing happens nor the laptop enters the suspend state.
> The battery also get hot very quickly and drains very fast it seems its
> not optimized.
>
> Did anyone managed to fix these issues with the T480s or the T480?
>
> Any recommendations are really appreciate.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/6d955b4251a377fd6607926a01f818d4%40disroot.org
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/6d955b4251a377fd6607926a01f818d4%40disroot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

???
This is a long-standing issue for some, resolved for some but not for
others at different times. See

The situation has improved for me by getting kernel 4.19.43-1 from
qubes-dom0-security-testing. You could try the new kernel. (But note
that our problems might be a bit different, I never had a qrexec problem
when restarting sys-usb after resume.)

If you need to automate restarting of sys-usb because you can't avoid
this problem, you can add commands in
/usr/lib64/pm-utils/sleep.d/52qubes-pause-vms for suspend and resume,
e.g., qvm-shutdown sys-usb and qvm-start sys-usb. You might need to
qvm-kill sys-usb before suspend to get this to work reliably.

Daniel