Hi again.
I tried to install Qubes 4 on a HP Elitbook 2170 some time ago. And got this
message:

HVM/VT-x/AMD-V...... Interupt Remapping

Do you know what it referes to? Perhaps it can fixt in Bios?

The 2170 is even smaler than the X230.It might lack other fetures tough. If it
even works.

By the way I just got some first hand experience concerning why its a good idee
to instal coreboot: When trying to enter Bios on the 2170 a pasword
verification showsup! I dont think this is there by defult. So I guse some one
at some point alterd bios.

After considering it I think every one sould get corboot. Its not that unlickly
that some one at some point could have put some kind of program in there. After
all its an old computer with many users and also a prime computer for both
people that know how to infect bios and peple consernd about there privacy. So
watch out!

but then again I gues you would have to trust the people behind corboot. catch
22. Or is it?