On 8/20/19 9:57 AM, Chris Laprise wrote:
>> I'm told that the "Settings" icon in qui-domains menu is oversized.
> I don't see any icons at all in qui-domains; just text.

I think this has something to do with how python gets the default Gtk icon set for use in Gtk.IconTheme.get_default().load_icon(). I haven't tested this on kde but I've noticed on i3 and awesome that running "xfsettingsd && pkill xfsettingsd" is sufficient to get the icons to show in qui-domains. But I haven't dug into it to figure out what xfsettingsd is doing that sets this, and how it sets it to be persistent after killing it. I haven't been able to set anything in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini that will get the icons to show up automatically.

This also affects the icons in qui-devices for me.

Best,
Daniel