I have a hard drive that i cant seem to connect to any of the appvms yet I can see and access it via dom0 (not good i know).
I can attach a usb flash drive to my appvms but not the hard drive?

This is on my laptop and i do not have a sys-usb (didnt give me the option when installing qubes (v4.0.2) but if i can connect a flash then i cant figure why i cant connect the external hard drive to appvms, esp if i can use/see the drive via dom0?

Thoughts?