Sep 22, 2019, 19:52 by qubes-users@googlegroups.com:

> cube...@tutamail.com:
>
>> And that's what I'm having a proplem with, unexpectedly. When I set up
>> 'sys-firewall' or 'sys-net' as netVM for 'whonix-sys' I can't get
>> 'anon-whonix' to establish Tor Browser connection, can't access any website.
>> Even whonix-sys 'Tor Control Panel' struggles with establishing Tor
>> connection. This is highly surprising as I don't live in a country where
>> ISP's prevent any onion/tor traffic. It should all work fine.
>>

> Might be https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/5331. TL;DR
> version, try:
>
> qvm-features sys-whonix ipv6 ''
>
> and restart.

Thanks for pointing to related link and the fix. I executed the command,
rebooted and also played with changes to previous qubes-available kernel
version, although all within 4.19.* range. (*43, *67, *71). Unfortunately
successful connection has been made yet.
Are there more hints for potential solutions? Thanks.