M:
> Now the motherboard is changed and I have managed to begin the installation
> of Qube OS.
>
> But after the installation, reboot and continuing the installation process, I
> get this error message:
>
> [dom0] Error
> “[‘/user/bin/qvm-start’, ‘sys-firewall’] failed:
> stdout: “”
> stderr: “Start failed: internal error: Unable to reset PCI device
> 0000:00:1f:6 no FLR, PM reset or bus reset available, see ...
> “
> How can I drop by this so I can start Qubes OS ?

Good news is you are close to having it installed. When/how do you get
this error, while it is preparing templates or once you've logged in to
Qubes? If you can get to a dom0 terminal, check "lspci" and it will tell
you what device is on 0000:00:1f:6. The fix is similar in either case-
temporarily disable the problem device (likely a wifi card) in UEFI
config, then repeat either the full install or if you can get to a dom0
terminal "sudo /usr/libexec/initial-setup/initial-setup-graphical". Once
you are able to login without it complaining, re-enable the problem
device, and add it to sys-net with no-strict-reset per
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/pci-devices/#pci-passthrough-issues.

--
- don't top post