On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 05:44:26PM +0200, tetrahedra via qubes-users wrote:
After the latest round of updates I have started seeing some odd
behavior: VMs will only start once per system boot. This is rather a
problem (it makes Qubes much less usable!), should I also add it to the
Github tracker?

Further details: After a VM has been shut down, when I try to start it
again I get the notification:

"Domain MYVM has failed to start: Cannot connect to qrexec agent for 60
seconds, see /var/log/xen/console/guest-MYVM.log for details"

Key discovery: when I updated Qubes, around the same time I decreased
the starting memory for some VMs to 200MB (from 400MB), and only those
VMs were affected by this issue.

Solution: raise the starting memory back to 400MB.