Hi I was finally able to get a working and running system, I had updated
everything to whonix 15 and debian 10 leaving fedora 26 as is.

I had turned my pc off and restarted it as normal booting legacy USB threw my
external m2 drive, as that is how I was able to install I get the qubes grub
screen. Usually it would just boot for me normally but now I get a kernal panic
and it closes. But if I go to advanced option - plane version 4.8 - xen 4.8 and
linux 4.14.18-1.pvops

Is the only one that will allow my qubes to start.

I tried down grading my kernal to since I thought it might be some kind of
conflication but it shouldnt be every thing was working fine while updated.

Kernal 4.19.80-1 was down graded to 4.14.18-1 with in the global settings

When I boot and try to start sys-net network connections I get an error reading

PCI device dom0:04:_00.0 does not exist

None of this happened when I could just boot normally like I had been doing
before I did a full update and shut down.

Please let me know what you think I can do any help is appreciated

Thank you