Greetings I am new to the OS and forum,

I read thought some of the documentation and I was interested in knowing
how to navigate the versions and bug fixes. Currently, I see we are 4.0.1;
however, I’ve seen other mentions of stable versions in the forum. Is it
correct to assume all the fixes suggested in the forum are about this
(4.0.1) version and not the EOL versions?
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/supported-versions/

And, can I assume the fixes suggested in the forum will be tested and
released in future?

Kindly asking for some clarity,