Hi,

I would like to hide both sys-net and sys-firewall from the list of available NetVMs when I create a new qube or when I modify a qube.

The reason for this is that I sometimes create and delete many qubes within one day and this could lead to accidently choosing sys-net or sys-firewall as the NetVM of one those qubes.

I already route all the traffic through sys-whonix and also have a corridor whitelisting service running. On my system I don't want any qube besides sys-net and sys-firewall ever to be connecting to the clearnet. All must go through sys-whonix.

And I'm aware that there is an option for setting the default NetVM. I already set that option to sys-whonix.

I'm asking this specifially because I want to decrease the risk of me making an error when I am under stress or for whatever reason.

I imagine that it's probably as easy as editing 2 lines in a file on dom0 but I didn't find any documentation on this and I also don't want to break my system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.