Hi!

This morning I shutdown my Debian 9 Standalone VM "app-dev" to change the
amount of RAM allocated to it. When I tried to restart it, I get the following
error:

app-dev: Cannot connect to qrexec agent for 60 seconds, see
/var/log/xen/console/guest-app-dev.log for details

So I did and these are the last few lines of that log file:

[   17.309359] EXT4-fs error (device xvda3): ext4_validate_block_bitmap:376:
comm qubes-early-vm-: bg 18: bad block bitmap checksum
[   17.312367] EXT4-fs error (device xvda3): ext4_mb_generate_buddy:747: group
19, block bitmap and bg descriptor inconsistent: 11338 vs 11339 free clusters
[.[0;32m  OK  .[0m] Started Early Qubes VM settings.
[   17.327458] JBD2: Spotted dirty metadata buffer (dev = xvda3, blocknr = 0).
There's a risk of filesystem corruption in case of system crash.
[.[0;32m  OK  .[0m] Started Raise network interfaces.
[.[0;32m  OK  .[0m] Reached target Network.
You are in emergency mode. After logging in, type "journalctl -xb" to view
system logs, "systemctl reboot" to reboot, "systemctl default" or ^D to
try again to boot into default mode.
Press Enter for maintenance

Since I have two full days of work in that VM that I haven't pushed to the git
server yet, my first impulse is to get my source code out of there to a safe
place. I understand I can do that with qvm-block but I have no idea where to
find the volume of the standalone VM (as opposed to the private volumes of
template based VMs).

* How do I mount the volume to retrieve my data?
* Is there anything I can do to rescue this VM? Rebuilding it from scratch will
cost me most of the day.

/Sven

--
 public key: https://www.svensemmler.org/0x8F541FB6.asc
fingerprint: D7CA F2DB 658D 89BC 08D6 A7AA DA6E 167B 8F54 1FB6