Hello,

I'm trying to install Qubes 4 on an XMG P407 laptop. Unfortunately I get
the error "failed to get initiator name from iscsi firmware", coming from
here:
https://github.com/fepitre/qubes-installer-qubes-os/commit/2ee1f1ad93d0e51cb264aefdb3d6147223136eb7
Reading Reddit it seems like P407 should work:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Qubes/comments/be38ee/what_is_the_best_laptop_for_qubes_os/

I have installed Qubes previously on another laptop (Gigabyte) and it works
fine. However trying to reinstall it on that laptop now just for testing
also gives me the same error.

What does work is installing Qubes on my desktop computer, but that is not
my goal...

Any pointers?

Best regards