On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 03:20:16AM +0100, tetrahedra via qubes-users wrote:
After creating an AppVM, I experimented with making it (the basis of) a
disposable VM, but then un-did the settings and went back to using it as
a regular AppVM.

Unfortunately it's still showing up in the applications launcher menu as
a Disposable VM, and the menu items no longer work for running the VM.

If I do `qvm-run VMNAME gnome-terminal` then the VM starts and
everything is fine.

I've been through all the documentation related to making an AppVM into
a disposable VM and the settings all *seem* to have been correctly
reverted. I just can't figure out why the menu entries are still wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

The solution turned out to be:
qvm-features --unset VMNAME appmenus-dispvm