Hey I recently made a post about x start up failing, I'm thinking this was from
trying to run a raid configuration between two m2 drives in a sata adapter
case. After I stopped doing that I have not seen the same error.

Now I am onto another problem and can just taste qubes os finally working again
lol, this problem happens after install reboot, everything goes good untill it
hits the finaly boot up and goes to a black screen and freezes, I have tried to
do the

mapbs=1
noexitboot=1

Work around adding it under both kernels when I reboot it doesnt do anything
and I get the same black screen.

If you are a pro at qubes you can msg me direct as well and i have no problem
throwing you some money if you can expediate my head aches. Or you can comment
here as well both work either way.