Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude 7400 (Core i5-8365U "Whiskey Lake"). I installed
Qubes 4.0.2rc3, and everything seems to mostly work except it won't resume
from suspend. The screen stays totally black, and I have to hold the power
button to manually restart it.

I've tried the following:

1. Shutdown sys-net before suspending.
2. Shutdown sys-usb before suspending.
3. Disable TPM in the BIOS (Inspired by
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3705)
4. Disable Thunderbolt in the BIOS
5. Use kernel-latest

None of this works. It's quite similar to what's described here, but this
machine is not corebooted:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/bHJJhK4HtIw

There it's suggested that I should remove a check in xen and recompile, but
I'll try that as a last resort. Any other ideas?

Doubt it's connected, but two other things I noticed: First, Qubes won't
actually shutdown the computer, even after shutting down I always have to
use the power button. But I've had this problem with other laptops. Second,
there's no bootsplash for the encrypted HD.

Best,
Daniel