I wasn’t aware of these options. Thanks for pointing out. I will certainly try
them out.

I agree with all your points about backup being practical and usable. The
password is the weak link here’ as everywhere’ just like private keys. Perhaps
something like YubiKey plus KeePass can solve this problem. Or someone may have
a better suggestion.

I had once tried setting up YubiKey on Qubes, but there was some problem. I
will get around to solve them as YubiKey is known to work with Qubes. I made
the mistake of trying it out on MacOS Catalina, but all hell broke lose. I do
use it on Windows, Google etc.

Regards,

Anil