> Inspiron 5575, AMD 2500U

A newly-released machine with an AMD CPU and GPU? Are you a masochist or
someone who's looking to perform feats of strength? (Like climbing
Everest). Or is Intel really that unpalatable for you? From what I've read,
AMD's PSP is much more opaque and questionable compared to Intel's ME. Is
this true?

Sorry for the barrage of questions--your choice of laptop really piqued my
curiousity.

Hmm, that's odd. I would recommend starting a new thread.

Thanks--I'll get onto that soon.