On 1/11/20 11:25 PM, Lorenzo Lamas wrote:
> You can update from testing repo: sudo dnf update firefox
> —enablerepo=updates-testing
>
> When newer fedora versions are released, updates for older versions are
> usually slower. The comments on the update also show negative feedback which
> is why it has not been pushed to stable automatically. However, there are no
> problems if your system is up to date with latest stable nss and nspr.

Instead of asking for the repository, I used the advisory. That usually
works, but actually didn't because of me, having an entry in my repo
file, to ensure I always get the newest KeePassXC from testing repo, if
it exists. It apparently denies everything else, so I need to include it
in the file.

includepkgs=keepassxc. I had to add firefox in this case.

Sincerely

Max