Hi,

As far as I understand, HVMs should be faster than PV. With the latter, the
OS makes hyper calls to the hyper-visor while HVMs simply see virtualized
hardware through the hyper visor.

I use Win 10 HVM with 6GB RAM and see no difference from another notebook
where I run Win 10 bare metal with 8GB.

Maybe you're running Win with 4GB?

Regards