Hello Rusty

Yes! You're right!
As it appeared after some heavy dom0 and kernel upgrading I kind of gave
for granted that it would be something not related to programs but related
to dom0 or kernel.
But I've tried a proposed workaround posted on the link you sent and it
works much better.

Thank you very much because it was really driving me crazy.
Roger Paranoia

El jue., 23 ene. 2020 a las 12:30, Rusty Bird (<rustyb...@net-c.com>)