Am 23.01.20 um 15:55 schrieb unman:
> Just to check: that is a typo isnt it?
> The file you want is /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.OpenInVM in dom0
> My dom0 doesnt have a file you reference, but qubes do, with different
> content.
That was it I think. The file did not exist on my dom0, but I created
it. I expected a "if not existing use default policy" case. The page

https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/common-tasks/opening-urls-in-vms.md

does not contain the substring "/policy" so I guess this is a mistake in the
doku, isn't it?

Thank you.