I noticed some services were a bit laggy lately and pinged from an APPVM to
sys-net. There appeared to be a .500ms delay per hop to sys net. So APPVM >
sys-firewall > sys-net = about 1ms delay. This becomes fairly substantial
if there are other ProxyVMs like a sys-vpn or whonix. This occurs using all
debian minimal vms, or fedora 30(full or minimal) vms for sys-net etc.

This was not like this before(Qubes 3.2 and early releases of 4). For
instance, I have security cameras that were perfectly usable going through
a machine running qubes, out to the web, and viewed on a phone from
anywhere. Now, the connection is a crawl to the point the framerate cant be
maintained and the connection drops out.

Is there something I can do to correct this issue? Or run further tests?
This is occurring on a laptop and desktop at about the same rate.