On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 05:35:20AM +0100, tetrahedra via qubes-users wrote:
On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 02:22:20PM +0000, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
tetrahedra via qubes-users:
Following the directions here:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/disposablevm-customization/#create-the-sys-usb-disposablevm

In step 5, did you include the option?

I used the Qube Manager GUI to attach but -- since the USB controllers
were still marked as attached to disp-sys-usb when I ran `qvm-pci` with
disp-sys-usb powered off, I assume the answer is "yes."

Just in case I removed all the USB controllers from disp-sys-usb, then
ran the step 5 command with all USB controllers (including the
`--persistent` option) and tried starting disp-sys-usb.

The original error ("unable to reset PCI device...") still occurs when
trying to start disp-sys-usb.

The error is now also happening when I try to start sys-usb!