Hi All,

I'm trying to use Split GPG with Thunderird/EnigmaMail (running on an AppVM
based on whonix-ws). My work-gpg VM is based on Fedora-30.

I've followed the instructions found on
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/split-gpg/.  I had to create ~/.profile
manually with the QUBES_GPG_AUTOACCEPT on dom0.

When I configure Enigmamail Preferences and "overide" with the
qubes-gpg-client-wrapper and push the "ok" button I get this error message
"Cannot connect to gpg-agent. Maybe your system uses a specialized tool for
passphrase handling (e.g. gnome-keyring, seahorse-agent, KDE wallet
manager, ...). Unfortunately Enigmail cannot control the passphrase timeout
for the tool you are using. Therefore the respective timeout settings in
Enigmail are disregarded." (my work-gpg VM starts automatically when I
start Thunderbird).

I've tried to create a key and (obviously) got an error message. I've
checked the Enigmamail log/terminal and found this:

/usr/bin/qubes-gpg-client-wrapper --charset utf-8 --display-charset utf-8
--no-auto-check-trustdb --batch --no-tty --no-verbose --status-fd 2
--gen-key%echo Generating key
Key-Type: EDDSA
Key-Curve: Ed25519
Key-Usage: sign
Subkey-Type: ECDH
Subkey-Curve: Curve25519
Subkey-Usage: encrypt
Name-Real: <name>
Name-Email: <my mail addr>
Expire-Date: 1825

Has anyone had the same issue?

Additionally, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to use the same
work-gpg VM with multiple AppVM? I want to use also with another
Thunderbird instance running on a regular (non-torrified) VM with another
email account. Should I add another line in qubes.Gpg (dom0) with the "<2nd
AppVM> work-gpg allow" statement as a second line, beneath "personal-whonix
work-gpg allow"?

Thanks in advance