I'd like to disable the discrete AMD Radeon card on my ThinkPad E580 on boot &
only use the built-in Intel graphics. I am running Qubes 4.0.3 on UEFI boot -
it is not an installation problem - everything runs fine, I just want to reduce
power/increase battery.

I couldn't find anything in the documentation explicitly explaining how to do
this. I think it would be good to have some documentation on how to disable AMD
or Nvidia discrete gpus on dual or hybrid systems.