I have a question on the networks used for VM communication:
I'm using Xen PVMs, and then I see the virtual NICs a VM has in xentop (for
example).
However in Qubes OS the number of NICs is zero. So where are those NICS and
virtual LANs configured? I also could not find a bridge device.
Maybe the FAQ could be updated regarding that...

Regards,
Ulrich