I have posted on the other sites.   Perhaps the best answer I will get is
when I contact Crucial itself, during the week.  I also wanted to ask info
from those who are doing the same thing.

Any comment about which device you used to put Core Boot onto laptop?  I
see of the programming devices which I have to wait for it to come from
China.

One of the sources for changing the wireless adapters is also from China.

I see some offers to sell batteries which have more cells.  Not sure if
these batteries will fit.  Anyone have experiences with this.

Shame I did not have the money to buy the core I7 from the beginning, I
know those things can be replaced in some desktop MOBO's.  Can it be done
with this laptop?

Any other suggestions of fixes, upgrades, or tests to make?