If you download a new TemplateVM inside an existing Qubes system, using "sudo
qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-debian-xx" does that download have a signature
file that needs to be verified with the Qubes Master Signing key? And if yes,
how do I do that? If the Master Signing Key isn't in Dom0, but the mirror image
is downloaded within Dom0, how can I verify it?

Please note: I'm only started with Qubes/Linux recently and don't really know
my way around. I'm coming from Windows/OSX. I hope this isn't a deal breaker
for you.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile