Hello Johannes,

Johannes Graumann <nonse...@graumannschaft.org> schrieb am Mi., 26. Feb.
2020, 22:23:

> (...) I'm experimenting with creating a sys-dropbox vm that syncs with my
> dropbox account. I would love to be able to then mount defined
> subdirectories of the synced path to other vms (losetop/qvm-block-
> style, which only works for files).
> Is this possible? Where to find pointers?

I startee building something similar to be able to sync data with Microsoft
OneDrive.

The solutions consists of three AppVMs:
1) VM stores data (encfs or cryfs encrypted)
2) VM syncs (encrypted data) with the cloud
3) VM decrypts data

Data is shared between AppVMs via sshFS and sys-firewall'd to minimize
access options.

one7two99