Quick update

I updated the pv drivers to 8.2.2 and now win 7 is running a lot smoother.
If I attach the audio pci controller under devices in Qubes device manager.
The audio will work and is recognized in win 7. That's great but Is there
anyway I can get the audio to work with out attaching audio controller to
only win 7? I'd like to have audio running in other appvms in parallel to
hvm.

Also, attaching the USB controller pci to win7 will stop win 7 from
booting. It will say "no bootable device was found" when I run it.  And if
I try attaching  any USB device  through dom0 "qvm-usb attach Win7
sys-usb:2-7" I get "exception failed. Device failed to attach" I'm lost
with this one. any help is appreciated thanks