Since Reddit is dead and I found this place I thought I'd try again.

I am currently trying to install Qubes OS on a consumer grade Lenovo
laptop that was gifted to me recently.

The laptop contains a Ryzen 7 2700u APU, and I am certain that everything
is in place for IOMMU support, which should fall under the SVM Technology
setting in the BIOS.

The issue arrives when the system tries to enable AMD-Vi, this is the
output of xl dmesg:

(XEN) Initing memory sharing.
(XEN) IVHD Error: Invalid IO-APIC 0x21
(XEN) AMD-VI: Error initialization
(XEN) I/O virtualization disabled
(XEN) ENABLING IO-APIC IRQs

I have already tried a workaround found online for Linux by adding
ivrs_ioapic[4]=00:14.0 ivrs_ioapic[5]=00:00.2 to the command line, but
this doesn't fix the issue, and xl dmesg shows this:

(XEN) Initing memory sharing.
(XEN) IVHD Error: Invalid IO-APIC 0x22
(XEN) AMD-VI: Error initialization
(XEN) I/O virtualization disabled
(XEN) ENABLING IO-APIC IRQs

The error has changed the second line from 0x21 to 0x22 and I lack the
expertise to gather information from the results.

And this is where I need help, I don't know exactly what to search that
hasn't already lead me to my other workaround.