donov...@unseen.is:

----- On Mar 13, 2020, at 8:19 AM, taran1s tara...@mailbox.org wrote:

Hi, all,

I am trying to update whonix-ws-15 and whonix-gw-15, but it fails to do
anything. All fedora-30 templates, and dom0, are updating just fine.

In my Qubes Manager I see an update arrow for both whonix templates gw
and ws.

Using Qubes Updater it starts disp-mgmt-dvm and than starts the
whonix-xx-15 just fine. In my Nyx I but don't see any traffic running.
The update seems to finish with a green tick but the green update arrow
in the Qubes Manager remains and requires an update.
In the Details tab of the Qubes Updater I get only this, I dont see any
details as before (or as when updating Fedora-30 template):

Updating whonix-gw-15

whonix-gw-15:

Once I try to update the whonix templates directly with sudo apt update,
I get "14 packages can be upgraded. Run 'apt list --upgradable' to see
them."

I get a bit similar results for my debian-10 template. After I execute
the sudo apt update in debian-10 template, it doesn't show any traffic
in the Nyx, it ends with the green tick in the Qubes Updater and it
tells me that "1 package can be upgraded. Run 'apt list --upgradable' to
see it."

The issue started after the latest dom0 update. I tried to even onionize
the templates update process but it remains the same.

How should I proceed? Is the qubes updater broken for Debian based
templates?

Should I run sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade in the related
qubes templates?

Thank you for help!

I have this same issue with whonix-xx-15.

Same for me.