Am Fr., 20. März 2020 um 21:30 Uhr schrieb <viktor.ransm...@gmail.com>:

> Hello Qubes community,
>
> I'm only a short-term user of Qubes-OS - and - I'm very satisfied so far.
> - Thanks a lot for all your work on this important project!
>
> I'd like to use disposable VMs as a means to efficiently 'simulate' E2E
> installation program experience for in-experienced users.
>
> So far my approach has been to create persistent VMs for it - but - I'd
> like to optimize/ simplify that now by using disposable VMs ...
>
> Now finally my question:
>
> *I am not able to/ I do not know how to copy content from a shell/
> terminal in a disposable VM to a file in a regular VM :-(*
>
> Is this a deliberate design decision - or - what am I missing?

Additional info & update on question:

I'm running Qubes OS 4.0.3 - and - was starting a disposable
'fedora-29-dvm' yesterday & by default the terminal offered is an Xterm.

This morning it became clear to me, that I should use the same setup, that
I had used previously with the persistant VMs, i.e. where by default a
standard (Gnome?) terminal is offered ...

I updated the Qube settings for 'fedora-29-dvm', increased the memory size
& enabled network access.

However the terminal only shows up temporarily - and - the disposable VM is
halted again ...

Can somebody explain what is going on?

With kind regards,

VR