There’s a second computer to access the Clinet.
     How do I completely block traffic bypassing sys-whonix? I don’t know much
English, so I couldn’t find it myself, I read qubes and whonix documentation.
     (I marked dom0 updates via tor during installation, prescribed “sudo
systemctl restart qubes-whonix-torified-updates-proxy-check”, installed
everything in Qube Manager except sys-firewall,     sys-whonix, sys-net and
Tamplate VM on sys-whonix,
     Qubes global settings -> Dom0 UpdateVM -> sys-whonix
     Qubes global settings -> ClockV -> sys-whonix
     Qubes global settings -> Default netVM -> sys-whonix
     Qubes global settings -> Default template -> fedora-30
     Qubes global settings -> Default DisposableVM Template ->
fedora-30-dvm
     )
     Maybe there are some guides to setting qubes to anonymity so that the
browser can’t recognize my time zone (so that it is different on different
AppVMs). And how to add a different language to     the keyboard, again, so
that it would be visible only on the AppVMs I need.           img:
qubes-os[.]org/attachment/wiki/posts/admin-api.png
I will formulate a more specific question, as in the diagram above, to block
all connections to sys-net except sys-whonix->sys-firewall->sys-net.