> Right. That was my 5th non-working attempt, because I get this error,
> when trying to attach my USB controler from my Lenovo L380:
>
> Start failed: internal error: Unable to reset PCI device 0000:00:15.0:
> no FLR, PM reset or bus reset available, see
> /var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log for details:
> 2020-04-29 21:03:20.397+0000: libxl:
> libxl_pci.c:1202:libxl__device_pci_reset: The kernel doesn't support
> reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:00:14.0

This will be an issue with the controller not respecting PCI reset. try
with `-o no-strict-reset`. This is less secure, theoretically some state
from the original VM/dom0 can persist to the new VM. In practice, it is
up to your judgement. See `man qvm-pci` for more info.
> How have you've chosen the correct USB controller?
Usually I'll pick a controller, assign it to a VM with no USB devices
attached to any ports and see which ports are assigned to the VM by
plugging a trusted device in. It's not easy to match them.