On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 12:18:35 PM UTC, Catacombs wrote:

> ”l have a whonix disposable tor browser whonix vm running with a load of
> tabs open, maybe 30 but I can't check the precise amount because the tabs
> don't scroll anymore. “
>

> Consider creating a clone of Whonix Template QUBE,  make all your Tabs
> Favorites.  Used to be an option in Firefox to open all favorites.  Or
> there is an option of what to start when starting Firefox.
> Save this template clone for the specific use of having this group of Tabs
> a a available all at once.
>
> ”The browser hangs.” Perhaps increase the memory allocation for the QUBE
> that has all the Tabs
>
> “As soon as I close the browser my tabs will be gone and I don't like to
> lose them.
> I think there must be a session.json file but that seems to be created
> only when the browser closes, and this will close the VM automatically, so
> even if a restore file with tabs in it is created, it will be gone upon
> closure of the browser.
> I can access the file system from within dom0 and could copy any file that
> I need.
>
> Is there any place where whonix tor browser stores its currently open
> tabs?
>
> Thanks ahead.

I don't use these tabs frequently but would like to keep them in a folder
in the bookmarks.
I can not do anything with the browser, the tabs lighten up when I hover
over them, also the menu, but clicking the mouse doesn't do anything, so
selecting tabs and make them favorites won't work.
I also increased the Max Memory from 4 to 5 GB but that didn't work either.
I was surprised I could do that dynamically by the way.
Anyway, thanks for your advise.